Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Application to Serve on City Board, Commission or Committee

    Please complete this application to volunteer and serve on a City Board, Commission or Committee.

  2. Proclamation Request

    At various times throughout the year, the Mayor issues proclamations or resolutions to honor or recognize an event, period of time, or... More…

  1. Peddler Complaint

    SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO WESTCOM DISPATCH. Please call 515-222-3321 to report an issue that is in progress. All... More…