Schedule & Payments
This service is provided by the department on Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. There is a $15 fee for each card. We accept cash, credit or debit card only for payment. No personal checks are accepted.
The following guidelines for fingerprinting should be followed:
- Must provide universally accepted photo ID (i.e.: state Driver’s License, State I.D., Military service I.D.)
- Persons under age 18 shall be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian
- Please do not fill in the fingerprint cards prior to your arrival. Fingerprints will be printed on the Federal Applicant fingerprint card FD-258.
- All civilian fingerprinting will be performed digitally on a Motorola Livescan Printrak. Ink is no longer routinely used by the Urbandale PD.
- If due to an inability to classify, there is no charge for a one-time reprinting.
For questions regarding this service contact the Urbandale Police Department at 515-331-6800.